· Updating and organizing bookmarks on the browser(s)
· Downloading photos from the digital camera and uploading them to Flickr
· Entering household expenditures into Quicken
· Downloading updates and running the spyware program
· Synchronizing Palm Pilot and desktop data
· Checking and commenting on blogs
· Updating my blogroll
· Checking my blog site meter
· Revising my Living Will/Advanced Health Directive
· Walking my dog
· Charging rechargeable batteries
Thank God my children were almost grown up before I got a PC (in 1982) and a dog.
Note: there is no file backup activity listed in my schedule…my CD burner is broken, but I never did it anyhow. Risk-loving fool.