Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fred's Movie is the Best!

Just when I start reviewing movies, Fred posts a video clip of his daughter that beats even the school play scene in one of my listed all-time favorites, "Parenthood." He's given us world class entertainment just a mouse-click away. Thank you, Fred!

Note to elswhere and Prowesslessnesslessness: If I'd had a video camera when you were little, I'd be posting scenes of elswhere's first ballet performance (age 3) in her bright red leotard, and Prowesslessnesslessness bringing down the house at the YMHA after-school program with his version of "My Blanket and Me" from "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." (Sigh.)

2 comments:

Fred said...

You're welcome!

She certainly was the star of that show, wasn't she?

SavtaDotty said...

Absolutely! And she gave you a perfect specimen of what is meant by the Yiddish term naches.