Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Know I Left My Brains Somewhere...

Trying to figure out how to describe what's going on here, when lo! I stumble upon a much better description of jet lag than I could ever write.

And what's worse, I'm running out of bread.

Was it a dream, or did I actually meet Yael yesterday? I think we had lunch together. I think it was fun. It might even have been a lot of fun. Who is this "I" who keeps cropping up on my screen? Why is my camera so full of photos, way more than its stated capacity? Why are the light switches so cute? What makes the sun come up and go down like that? Am I under anaesthesia or what? Nothing hurts, but it's very spacey down here in this basement on the third floor. Ahh...dog licking face...I think I'll be on the ground one of these days...such altitudinous confusion!

1 comment:

Fred said...

If I find your brains, I'll let you know. And, if you find mine, let me know.

Maybe we can make an even exchange...