Thursday, July 02, 2009

Bank Misery, Part IX

Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI PartVII Part VIII
The apartment management company called again, this time to say that the error had been found, they sent a new form to Sharon at my neighborhood branch of the bank and I needed to go sign it. I said a prayer of thanks that this new account was with a branch on my regular dog-walking itinerary, although of course that was one reason for the change in the first place. The security guard was dog-friendly enough to let me go in with my dog. There was Sharon, smiling and waving the form at me as soon as I appeared. I asked her what went wrong, and she said there had been a mistake with the form, and a different form had to be used. I signed and haven't heard a word since. I think we're almost finished with this saga, and it's only been four months!

No comments: